The topics covered are the same as in the group course but at a much higher level.
What the course covers:
- The basic physiology of birth
- The positive belief that giving birth can be the most wonderful experience a woman and her birth partner will have together
- To look forward optimistically to a gentle, safe, calm, comfortable and stress-free birth
- How to release any fears that may in some way be associated with childbirth, and thus avoid the ‘Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How to relax deeply and quickly using breathing techniques, visualisations and deep relaxation
- How to stay calm, relaxed and in control throughout your labour
- How to promote the production of your birthing hormones
- How to trust your body to work naturally and in harmony with your baby
- How to prepare a birth plan so that you can be better informed
- The knowledge and power to navigate birth should you require intervention or assistance
- Positions to help you birth your baby more easily and comfortably
- Breathing techniques that work with your body to maximise your natural expulsive reflex, so you may birth your baby gently
What you will get:
- 4 hours 1-2-1 teaching taught in x2 2 hour sessions
A welcome pack sent to your home including some treats for you, your birth partner and baby
- Access to 3 wonderful relaxation MP3s
Continued support via message/phone until the birth of your baby
- A 1-2-1 one hour follow-up call with me at 37+ weeks
Secure your booking:
1. Purchase course selecting your payment option.
2. You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to your booking form.
3. Complete and submit the booking form.
4. I'll be in touch to confirm your dates/times and can't wait to meet you.